1st Intellectual Property Researchers Europe Seminar (IPRE) / Geneva
Organized by the University of Geneva (UNIGE), the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), and the World Trade Organization (WTO)
June 29, 2018
World Intellectual Property Organization
- Website: https://unige.ch/droit/pi/ipre
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2018
- Notification of Acceptances: May 24, 2018
- Deadline for Accepted Participants to Circulate Presentation Documents: June 20, 2018 (powerpoint slides, selected research questions to be discussed at the IPRE)
- Scientific Coordinators: Jacques de Werra, Irene Calboli, et al.
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior researchers are most welcome to apply.
The School of Law of the University of Geneva (UNIGE), in collaboration with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the World Trade Organization (WTO), is pleased to announce the Call for Applications for the first IP Researchers Europe Seminar (IPRE), which will take place on Friday, 29 June, 2018 at WIPO.
As part of broader efforts to promote scholarly exchanges in the field of intellectual poperty (IP), and recognizing the unique role of Geneva as an international hub for IP law and policy, IPRE aims to promote scholarly exchanges in the field of IP, to build the engagement between scholars and policy development, and to provide an opportunity for selected IP scholars to present and discuss their work-in-progress with IP experts and other IP researchers, with an emphasis on including European-based research of wider comparative and international interest.
The IPRE will form an integral part of the programmes of both the 2018 WIPO – WTO Colloquium for IP Teachers and the 2018 WIPO-UNIGE Intellectual Property Summer School. Participants in both programmes will therefore be able to engage directly with IP experts on current and cutting-edge research topics, thus effectively furthering the objectives of the two activities.
Call for Applications